Wednesday, April 8, 2009

March 31st


So for my final picture (surprise, surprise) it is a picture of Jesse Oliver. This is a great picture because it shows his powty face that he makes sometimes. He is a little ham and likes to fool people into paying attention to him. Those chubby cheeks add to his pretending to be pathetic act. Once you start paying attention to him he just smiles and laughs again. He is going to be quite the ladies man if he keeps this act up. So thus endeth my postings for Project 365, for now. I had fun taking pictures of my daily life and sharing them. I look forward to adding more pictures and comments during this year.

1 comment:

  1. Woo Dane! You rocked the month of March for Project 365! :-) Thanks for sharing with us!

    (Also, omgosh, Jesse is a-freaking-dorable... those cheeks are so precious!)

    ReplyDelete

 
template by suckmylolly.com